Madagascar is an immense island, home to extensive biodiversity, most of which are endemic. There is a also wide variety of climatic and vegetative zones – from dry forests, to spiny forests, to rain forests .
HERE ARE OUR SPECIALIZED TOURS, ACCOMPANIED BY OUR TEAMS.
1 – ORNITHOLOGICAL ( VORONA Tour )
– Circuit for bird enthusiasts
2 – BOTANICAL
-circuit for those with an interest in tropical plants etc …
3 – WILDLIFE
– Discovery circuit which focuses on animals – lemurs, chameleons etc …
4 – ADVENTURE CIRCUITS
-Down the TSIRIBIHINA river and the MANAMBOLO river to the west coast of the island.
– Travel along the Pangalane Canal on the east coast of the island.
5 – LARGE TOUR OF THE SOUTH ( THALASSA Tour )
– Discover small seaside villages with local fishermen, view the magnificent baobabs and explore the remarkable dry forests etc … stay in coastal towns and villages between:
Morondava – Tulear – Fort Dauphin… (see up to Manakara)
6 – LARGE TOUR OF THE EAST (VANILLA Tour or the vanilla coast)
– Discover the cities and villages that produce Malagasy vanilla and spices.